Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, March 29, 2010

new technology

Finishing up my imovie project was a little more time consuming than I had originally thought it would take. imovie is a great tool that can be used for creative projects, but I felt like it would have worked a little better if I had actual videos as opposed to just still photos. Once I figured out all of the little tricks to imovie it wasn't very hard to put everything together. My problem was that I felt like the program wasn't as user friendly as it advertised itself as. But at the same time, once I figured out the little tricks for imovie everything went smoothly. I would consider using imovie is a classroom setting for creative projects. It takes a little while to get the hang of, but once I figured that out I didn't have any major problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment