Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Copyright Video #2



Right off the bat, this video cites the song it uses for the background music. I'm not sure if they are technically allowed to use as much of that music as they did, but at least they cited it. From what it looked like each video clip they showed followed the multimedia guidelines of only having 10% of the original video. Although the author of this video only used the allotted 10% they did not cite where they got their videos from. All they need to do to fix that is to just add a citation on the page or at the end of the video. I'm not sure if they made their own graphics of the solar system or if they obtained it from another source. If they obtained it from another source all they need to do is cite that as well. Overall this author tried to follow copyright laws; they just might want to cite some of their video clips and graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment