Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, March 22, 2010

new technology

So working on the iMovie video project started out as a little bit of a challenge for me. I was not able to just upload pictures from my usb stick onto iMovie. But the beauty about macs is that you can drag things from one page onto another. so I've been doing my project through that method. Overall I like iMove, once I got past the initial shock of having to learn something completely out of my comfort zone there are a lot of cool things about this technology. I think it's cool that you can make movies out of previous videos or out of still pictures. Everything is fairly easy to access. The only trouble I've really run into so far is being able to save it to my usb drive, but it's not that bad since I have a mac at my home to work on. something like imovie could be a useful tool in a classroom setting to encourage students to think about projects in a more creative way. It has been fun to explore this new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment