Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, February 22, 2010

WebQuest, part II

So I'm doing a WebQuest for my personal learning technology. I was really nervous at first to be working with a technology that I've never used before. But WebQuest is pretty user friendly. First, if you're confused or lost on anything it has tutorials on youtube that can walk you through the basics. It also gives you a lot of info. about WebQuests even before you sign up for one; which is nice to see what it's really like before you get one yourself. Plus after you get a WebQuest it gives you a 5 step process on how to make your own WebQuest. It is a pretty cool technology that allows students to use the Internet as a way to explore and make an assignment more interesting. Plus WebQuest are totally user friendly for the teacher putting it together for their students. I'm excited about putting my WebQuest together, and seeing what the finished product will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment