Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Class Website

I just finished my class website. I ran into a few problems while trying to put the whole thing together. My biggest problem was figuring out how to embed different things. The first thing that I had trouble embedding was a youtube video. Instead of using the embed gadget I went under the insert tab and went down to the subheading titled video. From there it let me just embed a youtube video thru the url. The other thing I had a problem with embedding was from slideshare . It turned out that the default embed code on the page for my powerpoint was not correct. So Danny helped me find another embed code for the same powerpoint. Doing this website has been difficult, but will be a great tool to use as a teacher

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, beautiful website! The only point you missed was the Google links to their help documents are still there, and you'd want to delete those before actually using your website. But other than that, it looked great!

    ReplyDelete