Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Google docs

I know that google docs is not a new thing to most people, but it is new to me. I've been playing with all the different things that google has: like presentations, sites, etc; and google docs has stood out to me this past week. I think this can be a really good collaborative tool that students can use when studying for tests. All that needs to happen is someone (student or teacher) needs to put the study guide on a google doc, and everyone can fill in the answers collaboratively. This is a good thing to use if a student has missed a day or just doesn't understand a concept. It is a good way for peers to help one another out for studying for tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment