Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Personal Technology Project

For my Personal Technology Project I have decided to do a webquest page for a class. I think this technology will be realivent to me as a teacher later down the road. I'm hoping to make a webquest page on a english based topic. I haven't narrowed my topic yet, but I'm debating between a literary work, like Great Expectations, or some sort of grammer page. I'm excited to get to explore this tool, and hopefully incorporate it into my knowledge of technologies that can be used in the classroom. I'm a little nervous about this project because I'm not great with technology. But I'm willing to learn new tools and hopefully improve my tehcnology skills. I think that making a webquest will be a great way to have an interactive technology for my students to use.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I've got a link on the assignment page for this assignment to the main webquest page where they have services that help you create one. I'll email a former student of mine and see which one she thought was best, but she might be on a mission by now, so go ahead and start exploring the options. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete