Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Discussing Internet Safety

I shared my internet safety information with my mom; who still has a teenager at home. She was aware of a lot of internet safety things. We were able to discuss how having something as simple as a screen name that tells your gender can be unsafe. Internet predators can access all sorts of information about a person just by finding your screen name. Our discussion was positive. My parents know a lot about internet safety and follow a lot of the tips that are basic internet safety tips. Like have the computer in an open area where everyone can see what is on the screen; and making sure they have parental controls to block bad sites and see where their child has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment