Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

accomplishment for the semester

I think for me, that my best accomplishment this semester was my teaching video that was put on youtube. That project probably took me the longest and I think it turned out the best. Something like that could make a very interesting project for students and can be just as rewarding for them as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment