Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, April 5, 2010

competition groups

My favorite group that presented was the first group. I thought that their class wikki was a really great idea. And using primary sources to do interviews from the past was a really great way to get students excited about learning about history. Having their students used their classmates videos to help them learn about the Revolution sounds like a great way to get everyone involved and excited. I felt like all of their lessson ideas helped contribute to their students learning. Their project probably wasn't the most "put together" for lake of better words, but I thought it was a fun way to involve the whole class. I think the group that had their full 2 weeks of lesson plans was the most pepared for the competiton, but I felt like their projects might be a little compecated for students. I think I would have to hear more about thier project to be more excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment