Mike and Me

Mike and Me
Halloween (Peter Pan and Tinkerbell)

About Me

I am 24 years old and have been married about a year and a half now, and have two children. One of the hardest things about my life is juggling school, work, homework, family, and dinners all in one day. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem so I decided to start a cooking blog that gives easy and quick cooking ideas. I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Monday, March 15, 2010

new technology

I realize that this technology has been out for a little while, but I just discovered it, google buzz. It is linked to your email and is kind of like facebook and twitter combined. You can do posts and put videos and pictures on it. It claims to be a faster way to look at what's going on in your friends lives. Plus you can add links on to your buzz page. I kind of see goggle buzz as a quick way to do blogging; you can put pictures up and tell what's going on in your life. I just see it as a more interactive blog. I haven't played with google buzz that much but it seems interesting; I'm curious to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment